Armageddon's Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demons to some Angels to others!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Like_an_m16

Reps : 0

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 am

Im quiting AR i hate what you guys are doin
Back to top Go down

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:42 am

ok if you dont like wat we do then that is fine. just dont start talking shit
we r recruiting pople for now then when we have our main guys, then we lay back and let them come to us and let them put apps.

but ok that is fine with me hope you ind another place.
Back to top Go down

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 am

Like_an_m16 wrote:
Im quiting AR i hate what you guys are doin

No need to start talking badly about us. Saying so is very rude and disrespectful.
Don't be someone like that please.
Sorry to lose you though.
You were a very cool person to talk to!
Back to top Go down
Like_an_m16

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:37 am

Well aint my fault you guys arent doin it right... You dont just go around asking people if they want to join this clan without knowing even alittle bout themm..................... wtf.... they put app. in then u can decide from there i wouldnt do it for awhile; most people just do it to get on a clan cus they cant get on any other clan u kinda see why i am kinda consured...
Back to top Go down

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:13 am

dude everyone we got, we knew already, we seen them play. we been playin quake for some time and we know who is good. tht is why we got them. we know wt we r doing. like i said, this is the last of the poeple. now it is app time. but anyway thnx for tryin or clan
Back to top Go down
Like_an_m16

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:02 am

HEY guys i sorry bout all that i was having a horrible few days and shit srry but eh if u can still let me in it would be nice and yes some of themmmm,.... arent that good,.... and ive never seen u guys on and ive been plaing my whoel life lol but get back to me
Back to top Go down
bRUTAL!ty

bRUTAL!ty

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 pm

sighhhhhh

kids!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye!!!!!!!!   Bye!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon's Raid :: Topics :: Gaming-
Jump to: